Thursday, December 6, 2012

Off the Rails with McAfee

"I meant no offense. 

For over half of my exile I’ve been living in a fucking tree. 

My cell phones all smell oddly of urine. I’m trying to type on a 13th century input device. 

The Beneficent Order of Mosquitos had awared me “Lifetime Blood Donor of the Century” status and my inflamed bumps now cover more body area than the remaining white skin. 

I sleep less than two hours a night. 

I have this blog in which people incessantly want me to do their work by them not reading and asking me to fill in the background (not intended for you alone, btw). 

I have been stung twice by two sociopathic scorpions (I did nothing to them) and became very sick both times. 

I have been eating raw iguana and fish for half of my diet. Sam is completely unafected by any of this and diss’s me constantly. 

I am 67 fucking years old to boot. 

So please forgive my testiness at your questions."

-John McAfee 

 http://www.whoismcafee.com/

No comments: